This includes age, weight, and height.
Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
(Keep this in mind if you are one of those grouches!)
3. Keep learning: 堅持不懈地學習
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
Never let the brain get idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimers!
4. Enjoy the simple things 從小事中找到樂趣
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with him or her!
6. The tears happen: 想哭就哭
Endure, grieve, and move on.
The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself.
LIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love:
Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.
Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: 珍愛你的健康
If it is good, preserve it.
If it is unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, even to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is
10. Tell the people you love ,that you love them, at every opportunity.
告訴你愛的人 "我愛你 "，珍惜每一個機會
Share this with yourself & Everyone.